Friday, October 12, 2007

Mrs. Shrute- Episdoe from 10/11

Wow iheartbigtuna, you do have a lot of questions! I do understand though, it's only been a couple of weeks since you started watching. I was telliing KKras how we make a great team of Office Buffs, or Dunderheads, whatever you prefer, because KKras has the knowledge, I've been the longest fan, and you iheartbigtuna, give hope to the thousands of Office fans out there who think its too late to become an Office fan, but it is never too late!!
So about this weeks episode. We'll start with the beginning, which literally was the best part, I must agree iheartbigtuna. It brought back memmories for KKras and I, from English class a couple of years ago, there was a T.V. in the classroom, and there happened to be a block on the T.V. and we'd watch it go back, and anticipated it hitting into the corner!! I think the best part of that whole scene was that Michael had absolutley no idea that they meant the block on the T.V., but instead he was feeling confident about getting his whole team of Dunderheads excited about God knows what.
I thought Phyllis was pretty funny in this episode. I think we'll see some great things from Phyllis this season. Eventually, she'll take over the party planning commettee. It was great how she said all those things to Angela that the internet told her and you could tell it wasn't her own words.
I would just like to take this time to applaud Dwight on beating the computer in number of sales. Only I think it is possibly insane for someone to make well over one thousand sales in a couple of hours. But Dwight can do anything because he is Dwight!
The part when Michael kiddnapped the pizza boy is probally one of my favorite scenes in Office history. I was a little suprised though, Michael usually isn't a cheap person, I don't see why he got all upset. Well, now that I think about it, he drove all the way to New York (well, Jim did) for nothing, and he didn't get his sushi. Oh! Best Line of Whole Show:
"There's only one place to get authentic New York Style sushi." -Michael
"Tokyo?" -Dwight
And finally, KKras's favorite part: Andy's Song to Angela. I wouldn't be suprised if Andy and Angela went out on a date, of course, Anglea would do it to make Dwight completely jelous, and Andy would do it for his crazy pants, so it wouldn't be meaningful at all what-so-ever.
So that's what I think. Iheartbigtuna, I will answer all you're questions tomorrow, but I KKras can do it sooner. I'll do a bunch more posting tomorrow, and I'll try to get pictures up as soon as possible. It's too late, and I want to rewatch the scene with the block! BYE!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sry about all of the questions. My bro actually helped me answer the one about the blog title, "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." b/c it was that episode u showed us on Youtube where Jim impersonated Dwight, so that's one question down. But I'm still curious about why the blog title only says "Battle Galactica" instead of "Battlestar Galactica". And reguardless of my last post I'm still confused about who Karen is b/c I just watched "The Fire" episode again last night and the girl Jim dates is Katie so I'm still confused as to who Karen is. U know what?? I just had an idea... we could post lists of the characters. Like we could each be assigned a couple of characters and then we would write everything we know about them for people (like me) who aren't completely familiar with characters from season 1.