Friday, October 26, 2007

Mrs. Shrute on the Ad Episode...I can't remeber the name.

"Give me a break! Give me a break! Break me off a peice of that...duh duh duh." Oh Andy. He was close when he said Snicker's Bar.
I think this episdoe is also one of my favorites (wow, I am loving this fourth season!!!). I mean the song by Darrell!! I was singing it all day, just ask KKras. Although I was singing it wrong. I needed to watch it again and write down the lyrics. I got them right now:
"Out of paper, out of stock,
Those friendly faces around the block!
Break loose from the chains, that are causing you pain!
(Piano) Call Michael, and Stanley! Jim, Dwight, Creed!
Call Andy and Kelly, for business paper needs!
DUNDER MIFFLIN! The people persons paper people!
DUNDER MIFFLIN! The people persons paper people!"
And then Michael stops the band of Darell, Creed, Kevin, Andy, and Kelly. I was mad, I really liked that song.
I felt so bad for Dwight and Phyllis in this episode. Dwight and his Second, Second Life. He and Angela are becomming the new Jim and Pam. Everyone really wants them to get back together, and there's interfearence (Andy). Also, you feel really bad for the guy (Dwight/Jim). And Phyllis, Michael was so mean!! Poor Phyllis, he should have sent like Kevin, or Creed or someone to get Sue Grafftin (spelling?).
I put up a poll for which commerical did u like better. I prefered Michael's, I thought it was really sweet, although it would have been cooler with Darell's song.
So, this episode was amazing. I read what next week's episode was about: Karen (yes, the evil one), tries to lure Stanley (??) away from the Scranton branch. I'm a bit confused, first of all, where did Karen go, and second, why Stanley??? We shall find out next week.....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Interesting...I'll finally get to meet this KAREN you've been talking about....