Friday, October 12, 2007

Get to Know: Mrs. Schrute

Code Name: Mrs. Shrute
How Long You've Been a Fan: Middle of the Second Season
Favorite Charecter: Dwight K. Schrute.....and Pam and Jim because they're my parents. And Andy is starting to grow on me.
Least Favorite Charecter: Karen
Favorite Episode: **The Injury**, Take Your Daughter to Work Day, Money, Launch Party, Diversity Day
Favorite Office Quote: I have a bunch. Collecting Office quotes is one of my hobbies, but I guess if I had to choose one it would probally be: "I'm an early bird and a night owl. So I am wise and I have worms." - Michael Scott
First Impression of the Office: "This is absolutley horrible." (Seriously, I hated it at the beginning.)
How Long You've Been Waiting for Pam and Jim to Go on a Date: Too Long
Favorite Song Ever Played/Sung on an Episode of The Office: "Ryan started the fire!!"
Whatever Else You Want to Say: The Office is amazing. I'm just going to put it out like that. Some people, including myself, think I could possibly be the illegitamate love child of John Krasinski and Jenna Fisher, because if they were to have a child, it would turn out to look like me. I think it could be possible. My dream is to find them one day and be like, "Mommy! Daddy!", and I'd probally get a restraining order or something. But even greater than that dream is the dream I have that one day Rainn Wilson will sign my Dwight bobblehead. I've been dreaming of that day forever.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Is Karen "Mother Goose"???
b/c i can't seem to remember that character's name and I have no idea who Karen is... and why do u guys hate her so much??

Michelle said...

ps
what does triple b and g stand for????
this is probably another stupid question but its really bugging me
I just want to say "bandag"!