Thursday, October 11, 2007

KKras's first post

Hey fellow Office freaks. (I mean freak in a nice way.) Actually, I think we're called Dunderheads now. I'm another contributor to this blog. Just thought you'd all be interested in knowing that an Office convention is to be held in Scranton, Pennsylvania (The Electric City!) The website for those interested is: http://www.theofficeconvention.com/ Sounds like it's going to be a blast. Really. I think I might go to the Office character look-alike contest as Angela. I just need to get a few cats first... RIP SPRINKLES. Apparently, there are going to be a bunch of the cast members and writers of the show there, as well. Okay, well, over the weekend, we will all begin discussing tonight's new episode, as well as other ones from the past, and also give some background info about us.
Hasta la vista, Cyberworld!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey, this blog is really awesome. What geniuses came up with this idea? "The Office" rocks and these bloggers seem really cool. Especially KKras.

Michelle said...

yeah, KKras is cool, but iheartbigtuna is even cooler!
lol
the Dunderheads thing is awesome though, where did u come up w/ that?