Friday, October 12, 2007

iheartbigtuna's thoughts on Launch Party episode

The beginning was hilarious! It was great b/c at first I had no idea why they were all so animated but then i realized it was the block and I totally lost it! I actually rewound it and watched that scene again (partly b/c my brother wanted to see it but mostly b/c I wanted to see it again).
Anyway, I loved the whole idea of "Mother Goose", as I like to call her, trying to "understand" Angela's angst and I loved loved loved Jim & Pam typing to Dwight as "the evil computer". It was kinda sweet that Pam felt bad for Dwight at the end and told him "u beat me" but i still have no idea why he froze up like that... any thoughts?
It was hilarious when they yelled at Ryan over the cyber-camera and I was cracking up when they kidnapped the pizza delivery boy.
I also loved (man, I need another verb other than love) when Andy was trying to ask Angela out, I have no idea what he sees in her exactly but that song at the end was amazing, and it was cute that it made her almost smile.
The bear horn was amazing! :) :) :) What more can I say about that - it was just amazing!
I loved the episode, but my only complaint was that it kinda died at the end when Dwight and Michael went out to get pizza. I was kinda disapointed by the fact that they weren't eating pizza on someone else's car instead of their own (that would be funny) and I really didn't get Ryan just staring at the screen at the very end...but other that, I loved it!
My predictions for next episode is that the pizza guy will trash Dwight's beet farm or something to get back at them. I really hope they don't just drop the whole "kidnapping" thing - the police should totally show up at the office! I can't wait for nxt week! :)

PS I have a question:
Why didn't Pam end up getting married 2 Roy? Not that I wanted her to get married to him, but I'm just wondering what made her change her mind (besides the fact that Roy's a complete idiot).
I still haven't watched the last episode of season 2 so if that explains it just tell me to watch it, but if it doesn't explain, someone please do. Thanks.

No comments: