Sunday, October 14, 2007

Office Predictions from Mrs. Shrute

Hi everyone! I was just going through some things yesterday, and I found a sheet a paper that I wrote on two weeks ago after the season premire, of my predictions for the rest of the season and I thought I would share them with you. The best part is, two of them have slightly become true already!!!
My Predictions:
1. Karen will come back and Dwight will finally use his numchucks.
2. Jim and Pam will get married and have a child that looks exacly like me, with my name.
3. Angela will never replace Sprinkles. (TRUE!! SHE REFUSED TO KEEP GARBAGE!!)
4. We will hear Kevin's side of every story.
5. Jan will propose to Michael. (Notice not the other way around.)
6. PB and J! FOREVA! (Not really a predicition, but Kevin is a genius for comming up with that.)
7. Toby will die. (KKras, I know you feel bad for him, but I've just stopped after he's hitting on Pam. Anyone who tries to break up my parents' relationship needs to die.)
8. Andy will date Angela behind Dwight's back. (SLIGHTLY BECAME TRUE!! Andy and Angela will date!! Only I think Dwight will know.)
I just want to say that both the predicitons that have already slightly become true were written before the season really got under way. You can even ask KKras. KKras saw the sheet with the predictions the day after the season premire. So, yea. I'm psyco.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, so i agree w/ most of your predictions except Toby's death - he can't die, he's so depressingly hilarious!

Michelle said...

by the way, why were u on the computer at 10am on a Sunday??????