Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mrs. Schrute- Money Episode

Gutentag Everyone!!
WOW!! I LOVED MONEY!! Really, it was an amazing episode!! And, I'm sorry KKras, I don't mean to copy you, but literally, all of your favorite parts were pretty much mine. Only I am a little upset about the whole Garbage thing. I felt so bad for Dwight. But, that ending gave me home that perhaps he will get over Angela.
With all the greateness that episode had, there was one scene in particular that really made me laugh, and is one of the greatest scenes in Office history. That is, the debate of when to use the word whomever:
Ryan- What I really want, honestly Michael, is so you can communicate to the people here, to your clients, to whomever.
Michael- (Laughs) OK.
Ryan- What?
Michael- It's whoever. Not whomever.
Ryan- No it's whomever.
Michael- No! Whomever is never actually right.
Jim- Well, sometimes it's right.
Creed- Michael's right. It's a made-up word use to trick students.
Andy- No, actually, whomever is the formal version of the word.
Oscar- Obviously it's a real word, but I don't know when to use it correctly.
Michael- Not a native speaker.
Kevin- I know what's right. But I'm not gonna say. Because you're all jerks who didn't come see my band last night!
Ryan- Do you really know which one is correct?
Kevin- I don't know!
Pam- It's whom when it's the object of the sentence, and who when it is the subject.
Pyllis- That sounds right.
Michael- Well, it sounds right, but is it?
Stanley- I'm with Ryan, use it as an object.
Ryan- As an object?
Kelly- Ryan used me as an object.
Pam- How did he use it again?
Toby- It was Ryan wanted Michael, the subject, to explain the computer system, the object...
Michael- Thank you!
Toby- ...to whomever, meaning us, the indirect object is the correct usage of the word.
Michael- Um, no one asked you anything, ever. So whomever's name is Toby, why don't you take a letter opener and stick it in your skull.
Trully a great scene.
And, pretty much the greatest thing ever: Jim and Pam at Schrute Farm!!! America, Irrigation, and Nightime!! HAHAHA!! And Moze! Oh goodness Moze. KKras and I have now decided that if we ever see someone with that type of beard, it will be called a Moze Beard. And what was that whole thing with the outhouse?? And the door? Hilarous, but extremley weird.
The beginning of every Office episdoe is always amazing. I love the whole Devil Wears Prada thing Michael did. "WHERE'S MY STEAK!?!?!"
If I had to choose who had their big appearence in this episode, it would be Powerpoint. Powerpoint, Powerpoint, Powerpoint.
"Michael, it's a presentation tool!" -Oscar
"You're a presentation tool!" -Michael
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
So, I'm glad some relationships are going well, (Pam and Jim, Michael and Jan), and a bit upset that some are not (Dwight and Angela). But we shall see what happens on this week's episode, which is a 30 minute episode, by the way.
ADIOS!! --In Oscar's native tounge.