Saturday, October 13, 2007

Clarification for iheartbigtuna

Hey iheartbigtuna! I just wanted to clarify something for you. Karen is the evil woman that can be seen throughout season 3 both at the Stanford branch at Dunder Mifflin, as well as back at the Scranton branch in the latter portion of season 3. She and Jim (much to my dismay and chagrin) date for a few months before they finally go their separate ways. Karen is played by Rashida Jones who I hate for 3 reasons:
  1. She ruined things for Pam and Jim
  2. She dated John Krasinski in real life for a while
  3. She dated Seth Meyers, who can be seen on my other obsession, SNL as the head writer and co-anchor on the Weekend Update. (Seth Meyers is my other obsession whom I would be fine with marrying, as well.)

Stupid Rashida Jones also got to do backup vocals for Maroon 5 in their newest album, "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" on the song entitled "Kiwi." That was one of my favorite songs until I discovered this little tidbit of information. She's so stupid. I still love Maroon 5, though.

The person that you were referring to before, the one who brought Legally Blonde with her on the deserted island, is the character, Katie. She was the purse lady from season 1 whom Dwight, Michael, and Jim asked out on a date, but only Jim was successful in his romantic endeavors. Katie is played by Amy Adams, who can be seen alongside Patrick Dempsey in that new movie where the animated prince and princess come to real life in New York City. Not sure what it's really called, Sorry.

I hope that cleared things up for you a little bit.

-KKras

3 comments:

Jessica said...

wow you seriously hate rashida jones that much because she dates two guys you like? wow. okay.

Jessica said...

*dated

Kate said...

I don't hate her per se, just that I am supremely jealous. Like way beyond jealous. She is living the life I wish I had, thank you for calling me out on that. I can get a little over the top sometimes.