Saturday, October 13, 2007

KKras on: Launch Party

This episode was the best of the three so far this season, hands down. Like Mrs. Schrute mentioned earlier, the beginning brought back fond memories of our old English class so long ago. (Do it for Johnny, man) Inside Joke. Which brings me to another great office quote: Michael- "I love inside jokes. I'd love to be a part of one some day." (The Convention)
This week, I have to say, my heart broke for Dwight. That was just awful. Seeing him with his five o'clock shadow (actually looked more like a nine o'clock shadow to me) just showed how hurting he was inside. He couldn't even bring himself to shave that morning, that's how depressed he was. Poor thing. Angela was kind of a b-witch to him. But, I'll admit, killing someone's cat is pretty bad, no matter what the circumstances.
Can I just say, way to go, Phyllis! Way to stand up for yourself. You show that psycho Angela who's boss.
It's Saturday and I still can't get that song out of my head. I will leave you with the following lyrics: "When you're all alone, and the pretty birds have flown, honey I'm still free; Take a chance on me."

No comments: