Saturday, October 27, 2007

iheartbigtuna loves new episode!

Wow! That was GREAT! Ok, lets see, favorite parts...I loved the beginning where Jim says, "I'm glad we're doing a comercial because very few people have ever heard of Dunder-Mifflin. Whenever I tell people I work there they think we sell mufflers....or muffins....or mittens or something and frankly all of those sound better than paper and so I let it slide."

I loved Daryll's song - and was pissed when Michael said he hated it...he's so frustrating sometimes, like when he didn't care that Phyllis was crying about being forced to leave the store in front of all of her friends.

Anyway, when Jim made his own Second Second Life account to spy on Dwight I thought it was really cute how he actually took the time to make himself something he wanted to be...and I thought it was sad how much time Dwight was spending on it...

The scene where Pam falls asleep at her desk and Jim calls her to wake her up was really really really cute! :)

I was cheering when Andy told Dwight that Angela called him, "ohh, D" and it was so great to see Dwight's face light up again!

I agree with Michael, corporate's commercial is soooooo stupid, I don't even get it! why was he lost in a warehouse full of paper, it's just so stupid! And I can't believe corporate didn't like Michael's idea because even though he was idiotic and didn't put Daryl's song in it it was soooooooooo awesome!! The whole idea is soooooo cool and Pam's design at the end was great! It was really sweet of Jim to play that DVD for all of them, he's so nice!! :)

Oh, I just love everybody! :) :) :) ;)

But honestly, I thought it was a little unlike The Office to have such a stupid form of commic relief, "Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me of a piece of that.....applesauce?...no...oh, what is it?" I mean gimme a break, who doesn't know that jingle??? I'm sorry but that was a little too stupid for me. To be truthfull, I loved this episode but it really wasn't funny, like if I was trying to get someone to watch the show for the first time, this would NOT be the one to show them b/c you had to have already known and liked the characters in order to be like "awwww" the whole time, but it wasn't as funny as other episodes. And it was over way too fast - stupid scrubs... :( can this be an anti-Karen/Scrubs fan club???

No comments: