Monday, October 29, 2007

KKras on: Local Ad

Dearest Dunderheads,
I'm so sorry that I haven't written about this episode until today. I've been wicked busy. Sorry for using the word wicked. I have to agree, this episode was not very funny. It was, however, very emotional. Favorite moments:
  1. Dwight needed to be so far removed from reality that he created a Second Second Life. Hmm sound familiar? (SIMS)
  2. My heart broke for Jim when his Second Life character reflected what he really wanted to be in life. (Guitar and Sports Reporter) He's always encouraging Pam to go after her dreams of being an artist, but he's made no effort of his own to do what he really wants to.
  3. "Oh, D" You know, D for Andy.
  4. Angela doesn't like the mystery genre. She finds it so titliating.
  5. I'm sorry, Mrs. Schrute and iheartbigtuna, but I did enjoy the corperate commercial. It was very creative. Don't worry, I still like the Scranton one better (as can be seen in my response to the poll.) Just to explain the premise of the corperate commercial, it was a man looking for service in a large office supply store. He wasn't lost, just nobody was serving him. However, when he got to Dunder Mifflin, he got the assistance that was lacking in the big chain stores.
  6. I love the racist portions of the Scranton commercial: Stanley picking up garbage, Kelly in India.
  7. The Dunder Mifflin song by Darrel. I like the upbeat one as opposed to the slower R&B version. Just my opinion.

My little sister is now a huge fan of The Office, but she's still kind of little and doesn't understand the adult humor. For example, she thought it was hysterical that Andy couldn't remember the Kit-Kat jingle. "...Break me off a piece of that...applesauce." She also laughed for a solid four minutes after seeing Dwight's Second Life character take off in flight. Four minutes is a long time to be laughing. Also, referring back to the "Dunder Mifflin Infinity" episode, Kelly had made a remark about being pregnant to Ryan. Right away, my sister said, very matter-of-factly, "No, {KKras}, Kelly's lying. She's not having a baby because they aren't married yet. It's not possible." Thank goodness she's so innocent.

BTW Mrs. Schrute, my "That's What She Said" Count is up to TWO!
Oh, and thank you Mrs. Schrute, for my amazing "Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure" shirt. It just may be one of the most amazing gifts ever. Ever Ever.

Karen, if you are reading this, please don't come back. We want Stanley to stay.

Seacrest Out.

KKras

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have no idea how you were able to interpret the corporate commercial but I'll take your explanation as true b/c I have absolutely no idea what it means at all.... :)