Sunday, October 21, 2007

iheartbigtuna: About basically Everything and Nothing at the same time

Ok, I haven't written in a while so I have lots to say so just "bear" w/ me... geddit Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica. I can't even count the number of times that phrase has been used in my household this week alone...I should totally keep a tally next week.

Anyway, the Money Episode! Ok, my favorite parts are basically the same as KKras and Mrs. Shrute but including one more that wasn't necessarily funny (not at all really) but really sweet/sad.

Dwight: *Moan*
Jim: Hey, you know the real reason why I left the Scranton branch? (sits down next to him on staircase)
Dwight: *another moan/whimper*
Jim: Because of Pam. She was with Roy and I just couldn't stand it. So my solution was to leave.
Dwight: *lower pitched moan*
Jim: That feeling, its really horrible...I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy....and that includes you, Dwight.
Dwight: *stops moaning but puts his face into the corner*
Jim: (gets up and leaves)
Dwight: (reaches over to put an arm around Jim only to find he's no longer there)

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I wanted to cry!!!

Jim is soooo sweet to do that and I feel soooooooo bad for Dwight.

Now I kinda hate Andy b/c he gave Angela the same stupid cat (Garbage) and she accepted it from him! Grrrrrrr.

It was also really sweet when Jan followed Michael to the boxcar and said that "a guy who is always there for you, no matter what...that's a guy worth sticking with" or something like that, but it was really sweet.

Although there were some really funny parts (like Dwight reading HP to Jim, Pam and Mose) I was kinda upset that most of the episode was deep and touching. I mean, I still really liked it I just....I love Dwight and its so sad to see him miserable - but I'm glad he revived a bit in the end when he took the ruler and pushed all Jim's papers back onto his side of the desk :)

And yes, Mose was a little odd and I didn't get the part with the outhouse door swinging - I had to rewind it (I DVR-ed it) in order to see that it actually was an outhouse - but funny nonetheless.

So I'm sorry John/Jim...I forgot your b-day! If I had known I would have posted on the day but I didn't and I apologize. Soooo...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JKRAS!!!

PS. Hey KKras, would you be willing to SHARE your future husband????

Also, I'm pissed to find out that next week's episode will be only 30 minutes...grrrrrrrr....seriously Scrubs is a sucky show and I hate it - even before it shortened the Office...

Question:
(Which bear is best?) lol
No really, does anyone know how many seasons are in the Office??? Is this season 3 or 4 or 5???
I must know!!!

PS. For any Harry Potter/The Office fans out there like myself - I have 2 things to say:
First,
Question:
What scene from DH was Dwight reading?? I thought it was when Harry had the Vision of Voldemort killing Grindlewald or the other wand maker (not Olivander). Am I correct?
Please comment.

Second,
this is totally irrelevant to the Office but can u believe Jo said that Dumbledore is GAY??? I'm pissed b/c it's totally irrelevant to the books and I have a feeling she just said it for publicity and didn't even write his character like that in the first place - I'd hope Jo wouldn't do something like that but I wouldn't put it past her (sadly). Don't think I have anything against gays, I just don't see why Jo would feel the need to say that Dumbledore is gay when it is totally irrelevant to the storyline.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love Harry Potter, as well and was shocked to hear about Dumbledore's homosexuality. I always thought that he and McGonagall were going to hook up but I was way off base with that one. Oh well. I guess it's a little bit funny, though.

Kate said...

The title of your post is highly ambiguous. It's wonderful. I think that maybe I can kind of share him a little bit with you. You can have him on Mondays and Tuesdays and sometimes on Wednesdays. iheartbigtuna, you are very right. One of the best scenes from this episode was definitely when Jim was sentimental towards Dwight. Good call, iheartbigtuna!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the complement, I'll try to make all my titles extra-ambiguous just for u! :)
lol