Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Night KKras

Hey everyone. KKras is hurrrr and I will start off by saying that Mrs. Schrute did in fact have those predictions the day after the season premiere. She is amazing, almost a psychic.
In response to iheartbigtuna's most recent post, I, too love that episode where Michael takes Jim and Dwight into the conference room to settle their problems. My favorite prank Jim pulled from that meeting was how he made it so that every time Dwight typed his name into the computer, it spelled "diapers." I don't know why, but that made me laugh so hard.
It's time for me to show off some of my amazing ability to retain useless information. I am going to write a list of all the characters and the actors who play them. This is honestly all from memory. I swear.
Michael Scott- Steve Carell
Pam Beesly- Jenna Fischer
Jim Halpert- John Krasinski (in pink because I love him)
Ryan "the Temp" Howard- B.J. Novak (who happens to have gone to the same high school as John Krasinski)
Creed Bratton- Creed Bratton (no lie)
Angela Martin- Angela Kinsey
Phyllis Lapin- Phyllis Smith
Meredith Palmer- Kate Flannerty
Oscar Martinez- Oscar Nunez
Kevin- Brian Baumgartner
Stanley- Leslie Baker
Toby- Paul Liberstein
Kelly Kapoor- Mindy Kaling
Andy Bernard- Ed Helms
Karen Stupididiotmoronface- Rashida Jones (in red because i hate her)
Darryl- Craig Robinson
Roy- David Denman
Jan Levinson (Gould)- Melora Hardin
Carol- Nancy Walls (real life wife of Steve Carell)
Katie (the purse lady)- Amy Adams

That's all I can remember at 10:30 pm. Sorry I know Tim Meadows was in an episode, but I don't remember the name of the dude that he played. It was in the episode "The Client." Oh, and the WaMu guy from the WaMu commercials is in a few episodes, including "The Merger," "The Convict," and umm... one more but I don't remember that, either.
I'll write more tomorrow. Too tired now.
Now, if I can only channel my ability to recall this trivia into a useful subject...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Any idea why half of the actors use their first names (or in Creed's case, their full names) as their characters???

Kate said...

Actually, this is just speculation, but I think that because in the first season there were more employees than in any other season (some people just disappeared at the start of the second season)that they didn't really have names for a majority of the characters and they just used their real names and they stuck. I guess maybe they weren't feeling very creative, but who am I to say? I'm just making an educated guess.