Friday, October 12, 2007

Ok now iheartbigtuna knows who Karen is and who "Mother Goose" is

Ok, I just looked on NBC.com's office site and read Dwight's blog - amazing- and saw that Karen is Jim's old girlfriend (the one who brought Legally Blond to Desert Island in the Fire episode) and "Mother Goose" is Phyllis. So yes, now I understand why u don't like Karen - i don't either, so much so that I chose to forget her name. Also, I took that quotes quiz and failed miserabley and and got a 90 out of 360. Which I believe is the equivalent of 25% - joy. But really, that quiz is hard b/c I don't know half of the episodes that the quotes are from and when I do recognize a quote, I word it slightly wrong (like once I made "someone" one word and got it wrong). But it was still fun and the only quote I successfully got right all the way through was the one with the Bird and the worm from Office Olympics b/c it's my favorite episode!

No comments: