Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mrs. Shrute Comment

Greetings All! I just wanted to congradulate iheartbigtuna, on her quoting The Office for the first time (well, the first time I ever heard it), and it made sense and was relevant to the conversation. I'm so proud of her, our little Office fan is growing up into a Dunderhead (motherly tear). Haha.
I am unhappy as well that the episdoe this week is only 31 minutes (seriously it goes from 9:00 to 9:31). I was liking these hour-long-episdoes. Oh well, it's still greatness.
I can't belive only two days ago I realized I spelt the title of this blog wrong. Iheartbigtuna, I think you brought it to my attention a while ago, was I in my own little world, or possibly dreaming of the moment where Rainn Wilson signs my bobblehead? Most likley. I'll change that immedatley.
And for the sake of iheartbigtuna, we are in season 4. Just to clear that up for the final time. And KKras I need Season 1.
Ciao!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the new format and the pic! :) But I'm afraid I'll have to fight you for season one from KKras! :)

Michelle said...

FYI: "Spelt" isn't a word, it's "spelled" :)