Friday, October 19, 2007

KKras on: Money

Hey Dunderheads! iheartbigtuna, don't read this because I may end up giving some things away. How amazing was last night's episode? It was more of a serious episode, but I liked it nonetheless. My favorite parts (there's a lot):
  1. The Return of Garbage!! Andy "I found the little guy roaming around outside of Vance Refrigeration." What a dweeb.
  2. Jan finally admitted what a terrible mess she is and how she was nothing without Michael. That was a nice change of pace.
  3. Michael was the most popular guy at his Telemarketer job! (Mostly because of his incredible knowledge of movies, as well as his own screenplay, "Threat Level Midnight")
  4. Michael's quote: "Wow, so medical school must have cost, like, $40 in your old country."
  5. The "Irrigation Room," the "America Room," and the "Nighttime Room"! If I ever visited "Beets Motel," I would definitely choose the "America Room." Hands down.
  6. Moze. He needs no explanation. He's just amazing. Especially the beard.
  7. Dwight reading Pam and Jim (and Moze!!) "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"
  8. Michael: "I declare BANKRUPTCY!" Oscar: "Michael, you realize that just saying the word means nothing." This was a very good episode for Oscar. Way to go O-Man!
  9. Nobody coming to see Kevin's New band "Scrantonicity 2." I guess his applause-o-meter was pretty weak, then.

There's plenty more, but I don't want to bore you with what I liked.

Unfortunately, this was the last of the hour-long episodes. Next week NBC is going back to the half-hour episodes because of the return of "Scrubs." Don't get me wrong, I love that show. Funny as heck. I'd just rather watch "The Office." I'm a Dunderhead at heart.

Peace, Love, and Gap.

KKras

No comments: