Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Quick Quotes

Hey I'm doing this super fast because the battery on my laptop has only 36 minutes to live. Of course, it chose this week of all weeks to crap out on me and now I have to get a new one. I'm trying to get as much done on the computer as possible before it bites the dust.

Quotes:

"Ooh, discipline- kinky! All right, here's the deal, you guys. The thing about a practical joke is you have to know when to start as well as when to stop, and Jim, now is the time to stop putting Dwight's personal effects into Jell-O."

-Michael
I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all of Jim's next line, "How do you know it was me?" which he said as he was eating from a cup of Jell-O.

"This is not just another party. This is a leadership training exercise. I like to find ways to combine fun, motivation, and education into a single mind-blowing, once-in-a-lifetime experience and I do this every January...We're going on a booze cruise on Lake Wallenpaupack."

-Michael

I have to go now and finish making the most of my last few minutes of laptop time before my new battery arrives (possibly days from now, so there may not be quotes for a little while.)

KKras

No comments: