Thursday, January 3, 2008

KKras' Quote Numero Tres

Hey guys!

In case you haven't been looking at the blog recently (ahem, Mrs. Schrute) please make sure you scroll down all the way because there was some big news regarding our friend, Angela, but I don't think everyone has seen it yet (ahem, Mrs. Schrute.) I've written quite a bit and it may take you a while (ahem, Mrs. Schrute) to catch up (ahem, Mrs. Schrute.)

Now that I've proven that I may be one of the neediest people ever, here's quote number three for 1/3/08:

"You know the saying, 'A cluttered desk means a cluttered mind?'...I say an empty desk means...an empty mind."

-Michael

Well, unfortunately, Michael, I must have a cluttered mind.

Enjoy the rest of your day and AHEM: COMMENTING ON MY ENTRIES!!! (ahem, Mrs. Schrute!!!!!!) I know that iheartbigtuna will be on top of things. By the way, it takes me about twenty tries before I correctly spell iheartbigtuna. I put spaces in all the time and have to start over again. Sorry to be a complainer. Maybe I'm just jealous of your name. :)

KKras

2 comments:

Kate said...

Mrs. Schrute, if you are still interested, my favorite four songs on the Maroon 5 B-Side Collection are:
1. Story
2. Until You're Over Me
3. The Way I Was
4. Miss You Love You

Ta ta for now.

Zabe said...

Ok, you knoow, what, I'm commenting, are you happy? And yes, I'm checking Itunes right now for those songs.