Thursday, January 24, 2008

All About THATSWHATSHESAID!

Hey everyone! Yes, it's true! I am the newest member. Here's a little bit about myself and my obsessiveness with "The Office."

Code Name: THATSWHATSHESAID
How Long You've Been a Fan: Since about the 2nd season.
Favorite Charecter: Jim, Dwight, Andy, Ryan, Toby
Least Favorite Charecter: Karen
Favorite Episode: Diversity Day, Women's Appreciation, The Injury, The Job, A Benihana Christmas
Favorite Office Quote: Its pretty much the quote that this is based on. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
First Impression of the Office: Huh? What in the world are they talking about?
How Long You've Been Waiting for Pam and Jim to Go on a Date: Pretty much forever. I knew they were destined. And I've hated Karen from the beginning.
Favorite Song Ever Played/Sung on an Episode of The Office: Michael singing "Goodbye My Lover" by James Blunt. & Kevin singing "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morrisette.
Whatever Else You Want to Say: I absolutely positively love "The Office." Its pretty much my favorite show ever. And I cannot wait until this strike ends, and our great writers get paid!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Welcome to the blog, THATSWHATSHESAID! We're so happy to have another blogger with us, especially in this time of depression (writer's strike). Have fun!!! And plz comment on my entries. The other authors of this blog don't feel as though it is necessary, but it always makes me happy to see comments, good, bad, or otherwise.