Saturday, January 26, 2008

iheartbigtuna appologizes for her absence and also welcomes THATSWHATSHESAID to the blog

Sorry x 1000 that I haven't been on the blog in so long...I all know how much u all missed me. :)

First of all, a big welcome to our newest member THATSWHATSHESAID. (I love the name by the way.) And those pics were amazing! Zabe had told me about the one with the wanted poster with Dwight's face but wouldn't say what the second one was because I just had to see it for myself. Now I know what Zabe meant!! That pic was awesome! It will definately end up being my screensaver, or my background...or both!!

I'd also like to announce that I am 3 episodes away from finishing my season 3 DVD, plus all the bonus features. I'll try and finish it this weekend.

Oh, and I don't mean to be Toby-ish (aka depressing) but when I went on iTunes they no longer have Office episodes to download onto your ipod!! I'm so mad! That was like my only reason to get a video ipod!!! Grrrrr! At least I still have The Injury, which I bought a while ago.

Sooo, now I'm gonna call that number on the poster and then I'll watch all those videos KKras posted....tata for now! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i also realized that iTunes no longer sells The Office, it was very very sad.

now i have seasons 1 & 3 on my iPod, but no 2...