Tuesday, January 29, 2008

KKras

As THATSWHATSHESAID has so kindly pointed out, I have been neglectful and lazy about posting my quotes so today there's like three or four...


I may have posted this one before, but, oh well...
"It's okay here, but people sometimes take advantage, because it's so relaxed. I'm a volunteer Sheriff's Deputy on the weekends and you cannot screw around there. That's sort of one of the rules."
-Dwight

"Today is spring cleaning here...and yes, I know that it's January- I'm not an idiot...But if you do your spring cleaning in January, guess what you don't have to do in the spring? Anything."
-Michael

"All salesmen are selling one thing...happiness. Look at TV ads now. A guy in a tuxedo breakdancing in a park and four hot girls jumping in a puddle, and what are they selling? Could be coffee, could be typewriters. It's a lifestyle. The happiness lifestyle."
-Michael

"Come on! Six million dollar man. Steve Austin! Actually, that would be a good salary for me, don't you think? Six million dollars? Memo to Jan, I deserve a raise."
-Michael

"Diversity Day...yeah, I'd like to see us erase a hundred years of racism in one hour."
-Michael

And I love that South Park meets The Office picture you found, THATSWHATSHESAID
KKras

No comments: