Monday, January 7, 2008

KKras' Sixth Quote and More Complaining

Quote #6:

"Ah, this is our receptionist, Pam...Pam has been with us for...forever...If you think she's cute now you should have seen her a couple of years ago. Meow."

-Michael

And now for more complain-y behavior from KKras...

This daily quote calendar has disappointed me greatly. On Sunday, I went to tear off another page, only to discover that there was one quote for Saturday and Sunday. For each weekend, there is only one quote. This company owes me 52 more quotes. I am so angry (would you like some cheese with that whine, KKras?) (And yes, I just asked myself that). So I apologize to all of you who were expecting a quote on Sunday but didn't get one. I am very sorry. I hope these quotes start getting wicked funny soon. They've been okay so far, but they weren't the best. Maybe they're saving the best for last. Who knows?

KKras

No comments: