Monday, March 31, 2008

Yay! Tons and Tons of Quotes

I think there's probably like 5,000 quotes here. I've been very lazy. There's a really good one from Dwight somewhere in there...

"Michael's birthday. It's pretty fun to watch. He gets really excited, eats a lot of cake, runs around, has a sugar crash in the afternoon, falls asleep, and that's when we get our work done."
-Jim

"They say you should take two steps forward and one step back. That's what I did in the last week. Except I took an extra step back. Then I kind of moved to the side a little. Life is a square dance. And all the men merely...dancers"
-Andy

"Part of being a boss is recognizing talent- including your own."
-Michael

"So you are Regionoal Manager and Assistant Regional Manager. Andy is your 'Number Two.' I am Secret Assistant Regional Manager."
-Pam, to Michael

"Today is the Dundies, the annual employee awards night...it's everyone's favorite day....These guys in here don't get a lot of trophies. Like Kevin. Who's going to give Kevin an award? Dunkin' Donuts?"
-Michael

"Legend has it that a beet of purest gold sometimes grows in the fields of little boys who work double shifts."
-Dwight

"This is exactly what Michael Moore does...he goes up to people with a camera and he's like, 'Why did you do this?'...It's very dramatic. Although, I can't say I was a big fan of Bowling for Columbine, because...I thought it was going to be a bowling movie. Like Kingpin."
-Michael

"We know he died. Flying into the glass doors....I don't think he was being stupid. I think he just really, really wanted to come inside our building. To spread his cheer and lift our spirits with a song."
-Pam, at an office funeral for a bird

"When I'm playing hoops, all the stress and responsibility of my position melt away. In the zone. It's zen. It's physical....Who am I? I don't know. A basketball machine. What is Dunder-Mifflin? Never heard of it. Filing? Paperwork? Who cares."
-Michael

"You should be able to sell a lot here. This branch grossed over a million last year. Not that we're all millionaires, of course....I'm probably closest."
-Michael

"There are five stages to grief...and it's my job to try to get them all the way through to acceptance. And if not acceptance, then just depression. If I can get them depressed, then I'll have done my job."
-Michael

"The Dundies are like a car wreck where you want to look away, but you have to stare at it because your boss is making you."
-Pam

Wow, could that have been any longer? 10 MORE DAYS TILL "THE OFFICE" COMES BACK!!!

KKras

No comments: