Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sorry!

My deepest and sincerest apology! I've been so busy with school and work that BBBG has been on the backburner of my mind. To make it up to you guys, I have an easy trivia question today.

What color was Dwight's pee the time he got tested when he applied to be a Sheriff's Deputy Volunteer? Hopefully I'll remember to check your answers and post it.

To iheartbigtuna, I think the best song played on the Office is Kevin singing "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morrisette. It's simply amazing.

ThatsWhatSheSaid

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Of course, how could I forget that song!!!

Oh, and wasn't his pee blue or something b/c he was drinking lots of smoothies or slurpies or something, or am I just making this up?

Kate said...

Yeah, Kevin doing Alannis Morissette was totally awesome...but I did love Andy singing "Take A Chance On Me"

Zabe said...

HIS PEE WAS GREEN!!!