Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A WARNING TO BLOGGERS EVERYWHERE!!!

Hey everyone, it's (a deeply disturbed) KKras. You will probably laugh at me for this, but please take caution and don't ever let it happen to you. Please....

So I was looking to see if anyone had commented on my most recent post when I wondered to myself, "hmm, I wonder how many people (besides the four authors) actually read this blog." And then I decided that I would take the time to look at other people's blogs. I know how hard we work on ours and how much I want others to appreciate it, so I thought that I would look at other people's because they may feel the same way. So I clicked that link on the skinny top line on top of the webpage that says "Next Blog." (I was also wondering how long it would take to get back to our blog.) I go through the first few and see one of a cute family on their trip to Hawaii, one written entirely in Spanish about Elvis, one about some goth guy, one about a man and his new baby (that didn't really look like him. Seriously, a paternity test would be highly recommended), another Spanish one, one in German or something like it, and finally, the one that is causing me great trauma and grief. I clicked the "Next Blog" button again, only to come upon the most disturbing image I have ever seen in my entire life. I'm going to put it this way: it was a photograph of a man's unspeakables, and imagine it super ugly, like in a gory horror movie kind of way, and then multiply that image by ten. At first, I didn't realize what it was, but upon a closer look, I found out that it was, in fact, a...well, you know. Now I know how Phyllis felt when she got flashed. It's a horrible feeling that she and I now share. It was horrendous-(spell check?) I almost threw up and I had to take a shower after seeing it, that's how unclean I felt after just the mere sight of it. It's not like I've never seen one before, it's just that I haven't seen one that ugly. It was really something out of a horror movie. Or worse. Put it this way, I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy to have to see what I just saw.
Curiosity really killed the cat. (Except I hate cats so I'm gonna change it to curiosity killed the monkey because I like monkeys and was born in the Chinese year of the monkey.)
So promise me you will never ever under any circumstances go exploring on blogspot. It could mean the end of your innocence and lead you to live a disturbed and traumatized life that I have now been damned to live. Seriously, don't be like yeah, KKras, I won't look, but then secretly go looking for it later because even though you know it's terribly gross, you can't help but want to see it for yourself. I know, I would have been the same way, but trust me. You are better off without this image plastered on your brain as you try to fall asleep. So, even though it's tempting not to, just stay on this blog page.

KKras

4 comments:

Zabe said...

AWWW!! POOR KKRAS!!! I loved how you added, that you knew how Phyllis felt, lol. And the monkey part, you are just a bundle of laughs.
I do feel bad for you. I don't think that image will ever leave your mind I'm afraid.

Unknown said...

awwwww maybe we should help you phalyis. hahah

Michelle said...

Yikes!! Yes, the internet can be a very strange and scary place... what was the title of that blog if you remember it? I'm curious as to what this obviously ingenious blogger titled it (THAT WAS EXTREME SARCASM if you couldn't tell)...I swear, people are strange...anyway, I'm sorry that u got blog-o-flashed (yes, I'm aware that this isn't a word):(

Kate said...

I really think that blog-o-flash should most certainly be a word. I love it. You are so creative. And for the record, the title was something like Erotica or something.