Sunday, March 16, 2008

2 Quotes and A Full Recovery From My Incident

"About forty times a year, Michael gets really sick but has no symptoms. Dwight always gets gravely concerned."
-Pam

"Yes, today is my b-day. People seem to go crazy for it. I don't know why. It's on the first day of spring- give or take a week- which is cool. Plus, fun fact: I share my birthday with Eva Longoria, so I have the perfect ice-breaker if I ever meet Teri Hatcher."
-Michael

I am also happy to post that the disturbing image that I described to you a few days ago no longer burns a hole in my brain when I'm trying to sleep at night. In fact, I had a weird dream last night that didn't involve the aforementioned image. It actually involved Mary J. Blige coming to my house with a mini version of herself by her side to tell me that she's my biggest fan. I said, "Thank you, Mary J. Blige, but what did I do?" and she said "Just being yourself." Then she and the mini Mary came and hugged me while a man that drove a book-mobile was trying to sell my parents insurance for something. Yikes, based on that dream, I think I may be coming down with something.

KKras

No comments: