Monday, March 17, 2008

Yay! Really Good Quote!

Hello there, and Happy Saint Paddy's Day and may the lock o' the Irish be with ya all on this fine dey. (That's me trying to insert an Irish brogue into my typing.)
aNyWaY...

I've been very pleased with the past few quotes and this one is no different.

"People here get so caught up in the office politics. You would not believe the things I hear. "Hi, how are you? How was your weekend? I'm sorry about your grandmother. I'm sure she's in a better place." Nobody knows what place she's going to. You can't know that. I'm not going to ask people about their dead grandmothers just to get ahead."
-Angela

Yay Angela and St. Patrick's Day. Oh that just reminded me of the shamrock keychain that Oscar got for Creed for the Secret Santa in "Christmas Party" because he didn't really know much about him, besides the fact that he's Irish. HaHa

KKras

No comments: