Sunday, May 11, 2008

Something to Say About PB and J; Which Couple Will Be Engaged?

We all know that Jim has a ring, and an engagement will happen on Thursday, but will the two things collide?
Iheartbigtuna, I have an answer to you question of weither or not Pam is ready to make a commitment with Jim, and  my answer is no. Athough, nothing would make me happier to see these two together, something from this week's episode made me think this. It was the ending, when she asked the guy about computer mumbo jumbo. Mabye she's looking for a serious career than to settle down. I hate to say it, but we might be waiting another season for this engagement to happen.
HOWEVER, these does leave room for two other people to get engaged. We have:
1. Andy and Angela
2. Dwight and Angela
3. Michael and Jan (won't happen)
4. Darrel and Kelly (good lord.)
5. Ryan and Kelly
6. Creed and Merideth (it could happen)
7. Oscar and that dude he lives with
8. Toby and Pam (will stop watching if this happens)

And it could always happen:
9. Jim and Pam (praying will happen)

I can not wait for this episode! Espically since I have such a busy day fallowing up to that, I'm going to look forward to it even more!

Mrs. Schrute<3

P.S. The best part of this week's episode: Andy falling out of the golf cart and into the sand trap!

No comments: