Saturday, May 17, 2008

Holy Crap...Iheartbigtuna if you have not watched the episode yet DO NOT read this post!!!

Wow, so much happened in that tiny hour on Thursday night. Here are some of my favorite parts:

1) Holly thinking Kevin has mental problems. Now we actually think he might.

2) When Michael asks the office who thought it was funny to give Toby a rock that said "Suck on it" and Dwight goes, "You did! You made me wrap it! I thought it was out of line..."

3) Andy's parents just happened to be there.

4) Jan made Michael wear two condoms and she didn't even want his sperm.

5) THE BEGINNING!! That was my favorite when Jim pretends to be Dwight, and then talk to his mother!!

6) When Andy goes to propose to Angela and he knocks over the keyboard.

7) Dwight, Meredith and Moze putting a "non-rabid" raccoon into Holly's car.
Unofficial
8) Jim yelling at Ryan via voicemail, I thought that was so brave!

9) Kelly talking about how she is going to visit Ryan in prison, and going to make all the guys jelous.

10) The very very very end.

Now for my not-so favorite parts:

1) Ryan getting arrested (I feel really bad for him).

2) Jim NOT proposing to Pam.

3) When Kevin went to the diner with Holly when she really wanted to go with Michael but he blew his chance.

4) Michael agreeing to be almost a daddy for Jan. She was just so mean to him, I like Holly better for him.

5) When Toby was taking picture with Pam. I hate him! Thank god he left.

So that was it. This 5th season is going to be crazy! So much drama! Happy Summer Everyone!

Mrs. Schrute<3

No comments: