Saturday, May 17, 2008

OH MY GOD I WATCHED THE FINALE!!!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

*hyperventilates*

I CANNOT believe Andy stole Jim's perfect engagement moment! The whole episode I was on the edge of my seat and couldn't really enjoy the funny parts b/c everthing was just too perfect to be true, Michael was taking his relationship with Holly slow and Holly was so nice, Jim finally gave Ryan a piece of his mind and then Ryan was arrested, Pam got into the art school thing, Jim paid for the ferris wheel and fireworks...

But we all knew it was too good to be true :(

I'm pissed that Michael is back with Jan - she is a confused BITCH!! Grrrrrr, that made me really angry....but I guess it was kinda cute that Michael chose to be a daddy to Jan's kid instead of a relationship he would most likely mess up with Holly (Michael said, "I always thought sex and kids would go together..." ) However, there is really no hope for that child because he'll have Jan as a Mom and Michael as a stand-in Dad - woah that kid is gonna be MESSED UP!!!

I was also hoping that Jim would just punch Andy in the face after he stole his proposal moment. Andy is an idiot. It was really sad when Pam was almost in tears after he didn't propose.

I was also hoping that the thing u guys said would happen in the last couple of seconds was that Jim would find some other, better way to propose...but no - omigod- it was Dwight and the just-engaged-to-Andy Angela doing god knows what in an office cubicle!!

So I guess that they'll get back together after all, which is sweet and nice, but really really really strange, as usual.

OK, so even though the fact that Jim didn't propose was a let down and Michael continues to screw up his life, the episode was still really really hilarious...

I just have to say that the intro to that episode was the best in a good while. Ever since the writer's strike ended, the new episode intros haven't been that funny. This was a pleasantly suprising exception!!! Way to go, Jim!

The whole thing about Holly thinking that Kevin was "special" was beyond hilarious! The funniest part was that he really could be mistaken for a "slower" person and that she didn't even learn the truth by the end of the episode.

I thought it was really stupid how Jim called Ryan and told him to basically f*** off! However, it kinda scared me b/c Ryan has a lot of power in the company and i thought for a second Jim would be fired, but then Ryan gets arrested so that factor was removed from the picture - yay!
What was funny about that whole thing was when Oscar was explaining what Ryan's true crime was -"the beard." I agree with Oscar. I also thought it was funny when Jim called back and left a message for Ryan. :)

It was really funny when Andy proposed because his parent's happened to be there, there were fireworks, and he'd been carrying around the ring with him for 6 years waiting for the right person and the right moment, how pathetically comical.

Oh, when Michael took his nana's money out of his shoe to pay for the antigravity machine. I liked the quote, "Nana usually sends me a check for my birthday every year. Lately I've been getting 8 or 9 checks a year as nana goes..."(swirls his finger around his ear to signify "cuckoo")

Phyllis searching for the antigravity machine was great too, then she just settled for anti-depressants.

So all in all it was funny, but the funny was cancelled out by the incorrect proposal and Michael's bad choice.

OH, but I have a great idea, we should make a tribute to Toby now that he's gone for good! (that reminds me, Michael's singing of "Goodbye Toby" was pretty funny too - it also adds yet another song to The Office's repertoire)

I think we should make a slideshow of funny quotes from or about (mostly about) Toby and find pictures of him! It will be a work in progress, but I just wanted to put out the idea. What is weird about him leaving is that ppl who start watching for season 5 won't even know he existed, isn't that strange??? But you know what, I think of all the ppl to go, he was best b/c it was getting weird with him and Pam and Jim and the writer's weren't really expanding on his character that much besides the fact that Michael hated him. So I think moving him to Costa Rica was a good move for the show.

~iheartbigtuna~

No comments: