Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Most Dysfunctional Couple Ever

Hey Dunderheads/Office Buffs!
I hope everyone had a nice Dunder Day! This episode was amazing, I thought it was the perfect coming back after 5 months episode. Although I would have liked something with the entire cast, but all my favorite people were in it, so it was still good!
Here are my favorite parts:

1) PLAYING CELEBRITY: This was my favorite part. When Michael describes Arnold Swarzenagger (not spelled correctly), and Jim guesses Tom Cruise, when that was the first person Michael described, it was just hilarious.

2) Did anyone else notice the giant pop-art of Jan on the stairs? That was weird.

3) When Andy gave Angela the flower and Angela says, "What am I supposed to do with this?"

4) Jim's initial reaction walking into the candle room. I also think it is a bit ironic that someone as stressed out, and who's life is so messed up as Jan's is, that she would run a company that tries to calm people.

5) Hunter's CD. Amazing.

6) It was a little awkward watching the part where Jan tries to hide the video camera in the bedroom, while my mother was sitting next to me watching this.

7) Dwight Showing Up. I knew he was going to, but I didn't know how he would do it, and I didn't even expect him to bring someone! At first I thought it was his mother!

Overall, I felt so bad for Jim and Pam. Andy seemed to be enjoying himself, and Angela never enjoys everything.

I'm so excited for next week too!!
Mrs. Schrute<3

No comments: