Saturday, April 26, 2008

KKras on: Night Out

Wow, there are pretty much no words to describe the strangeness of this episode. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, I was just a little surprised at how weird it was.



What I liked (mostly quotes):




  • Dwight massaging the peanut butter into Michael's hair and Jim making fun of him saying, "Best case scenario, you thought it was a quarter." Oh, Jim. You're so funny.

  • The women Michael dates lack a certain..."Crawfordness"

  • Ryan's spazzy, hyper businessman cockiness/confidence

  • RYAN'S HALF BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Kelly's 2 quotes:
    "If I had created a website with this many problems, I'd kill myself"
    "Yeah, I have a lot of questions. Number 1: How dare you?"

  • Sexual Predators infiltrating Dunder Mifflin Infinity

  • Andy's been getting a lot more chain than ball lately

  • Michael says, "tonight I'm going to get laid," and then Dwight goes, "Yeah! With sex!"

  • When Dwight sees the club he says, "These women look like white slaves."

  • Stanley "If I'm not in my bathtub with a glass of red wine in one hour, you're both dead."

  • Dwight has both the master key and the spare key to the office

  • Toby was so proud of himself for making Pam happy with the phone number

  • The Amazons :)

  • Call me! Dwight: "I'm not gonna call her." Well, Mrs. Schrute, at least you know that he's not a cheater.
  • Oscar: They happened to speak Spanish
    Jim: Lucky us.
  • Dwight's German lullaby to Ryan

Oh, and for those idiots {Thatswhatshesaid} who couldn't comprehend what was going on with Ryan, (twitchy fingers, hyperactivity, constant trips to the bathroom, his friend Troy warning them not to take him to the hospital, etc.) he has a drug problem. He's on crack.

KKras

No comments: