Thursday, April 10, 2008

iheartbigtuna reviews newest Office episode

Wow, I can't believe I've been so excited all week for that half an hour show...I wished it had been longer, b/c then I think they could have put more funny stuff into it. I kinda hope this episode didn't set the precedent for the rest of season 4, b/c it was a little too angsty for me. I think that maybe I would have liked it more if it was just another weekly episode and not the first episode in a couple of months. It did have some pretty funny stuff, though!

Here were my favorite parts:

1.when Dwight comes with that random lady it was the highlite of the entire episode!! Michael's line: "The only reason you said Dwight couldn't come was because he wasn't a couple, and we didn't have enough wine glasses - and he brought wine glasses and a....person!" That was really great! I also really liked the whole argument between Michael and Jan that followed about Jan always getting what she wanted...Steve Carell was amazing in that entire monologue!

2.I liked when Pam whispers, "Awesome" when Dwight comes.

3. I also thought it was hysterical when Pam was worried about Jan poisoning her food b/c she had been "Michael's secret lover"

4. The mini plasma was funny - but I felt bad that Jan broke it!

5. I felt bad when Dwight cried about not being invited to the dinner party and I also felt bad when Angela said that the thought of putting one of his beets into her mouth made her sick...but I also think there might be a double entendre?? (I dunno, maybe I'm just perverted)

6. I liked when Pam said to the camera that all she wanted to do was eat, and it seemed like too much to ask for...at a DINNER party.

7. The CD of Hunter's songs was so funny - I squealed when Jim stole it!!! :)

8. I knew that Pam and Jim would make some sort of joke out of the whole, "Babe" thing - and that was so cute with the two of them in the car, listening to Hunter's CD, calling eachother "Babe" and eating hot dogs...

9. THe whole intro and how Michael got Jim to say he had nothing else to do that night was ingenius, although I didn't notice it at first.


It was a good episode, but I'm not satisfied and can't wait til next week's episode!! I think after so long of making us ache for Jim and Pam to get together, they're now gonna pain us with Dwight and Angela being apart, which, granted, isn't as bad, but you still feel bad for Dwight....Angela is just too mean all the time for me to pity her too much.

Anyway, I gotta go - but thanks to all the bloggers who made Dunder Day awesome! Please send me pictures, Mrs. Shrute!

~iheartbigtuna~

2 comments:

Zabe said...

They ate hamburgers, not hot dogs

Michelle said...

really, I could have sworn there was a giant hot dog on the sign above them???