Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rainbow Quote...Gay Pride? Yay Oscar!

I'm doing this in a different color today. I'm sick of plain black writing all the time. In the spirit of the song, "Grace Kelly" by Mika (thanks, Lee), I will use a plethora of colors.

"Studies have shown that todat's woman...is at a crossroads....You've come a long way, baby. But I want things to stay within reason. Because in Albany they ended up turning a break room into a lactation room."
-Michael

Can anyone remind me what context this quote came from? Normally, I can remember the episode in which it was said and the whole scene surrounding it, but I'm absolutely stumped with this one.

KKras

Oh yeah, there's like 10 quotes below for those of you who haven't checked recently.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry KKras I'm stumped too!
<3 that song!