Sunday, February 3, 2008

Anger Management...

I, like Andy, need anger management. I am so frustrated at my computer because it decided to screw me over and not let the wireless internet connection work. So that is why I haven't been posting the past few days, and I am deeply sorry and I do apologize for my three-day absense. I have tried to steal some wireless internet connection off of my neighbors, but I decided against it because I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

On the other hand, I have decided to screw you guys over! This is because, no one bothered to take the one minute it takes, to answer my last trivia question. Shame on you! Now no one gets to know how many strips of bacon Michael likes!

Today's question is (which everyone better answer) to finish this quote: "I don't understand. We have a day honoring Martin Luther King...__________" Answer tomorrow. That is if i get my internet connection working. Hmm...are you confused? Haha I'm posting at a friends' house.

And to iheartbigtuna, I have read most of the previous posts. And I must say, they do excel in amazingness. I hope my posts can earn myself a good reputation on BBBG.

One last thing to this extensive post, GO GIANTS!

[THATSWHATSHESAID]

2 comments:

Zabe said...

"I don't understand. We have a day honoring Martin Luther King but he didn't even work here." -Michael

That was KKras's quote on Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Unknown said...

well this quote is in honor for the 3rd day of national black history month.