Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Season Predictions

Yayyyy! A new post! :)

Thanks Mrs. Shrute - this blog's been my homepage all summer and this is the first time something has changed since I posted in, like, August! :)

Anyway, new season....i'm so freakin' excited!

My predictions are:

1.) Sorry, I'll have to disagree with you, Mrs. Shrute, because I don't think Toby will mess up anything with Jim and Pam - I really think he's gone to Costa Rica. Unless, they do something funny with Michael nonstop calling him or something and making fun of him... But seriously, I think that there will be different issues preventing Jim and Pam from tying the knot.

2.) Which brings me to point number two: Jim will finally propose to Pam early to mid-season and they'll stay engaged but some tension will build between them that is bad. Like about living arrangements, life goals, ect. I predict that the end of this season will, sadly, result in the breakup of Jim and Pam (*sob* I hope not, but I have this feeling). If this does happen, I predict that the beginning of season 6 (do you even think it will last that long???...that's a different debate for another time) they will get back together again.

3.) Dwight will bring most of the laughs, as usual, but he will also become less of the "tension" and more of the "happy-lovy-themed stuff" because I predict that in the first or second episode, Angela will break up with Andy in a way that totally embarrasses him, includes Dwight (maybe putting a racoon in his car?? lol), and maybe even sends him back to anger management.

4.) Ryan will somehow enter the story from jail in a funny way. Either Michael will go visit him and cry or try to break him out.

5.) I don't think Kelly will propose to Daryll. In fact, I think he'll ditch her totally or maybe she'll propose and he'll say no, or maybe she'll get back with Ryan because he's desperate now that he's in prison???

6.) Michael, against my better judgement, will stick with Jan because it brings a more humorous storyline (I can't wait to see him at those aerobics classes with her, or whatever they were called) but I really really hope that he stays friends with the new HR girl (sorry, I forgot her name) and maybe they get together towards the end of the season.

7.) We didn't see much of Kevin last season, so I think he's well overdue for the spotlight. I mean, we saw Stanley blow a gasket, so I think he's done for now. Maybe Kevin will get stuck in a doorway or something - that would be hilarious! I can just picture it!

So now I'm even more excited! KKras and THATSWHATSHESAID need to post your theories so you can call them your own before the first episode! :)

Can't wait to hear more predictions!

~iheartbigtuna~

No comments: