Monday, September 22, 2008

New Season = New Predictions

Hi everyone!!
Sorry I haven't posted in....forever. But now that our beloved show is returning, I'll have something to post about!
So, PREDICTIONS! I've made some more for this season. My first one, I actually hope dosen't happenen, but for some reason I think it might.
1) Jim will propose to Pam, but they won't get married. The engagment will be a happy time for us Dunderheads, but something (*ahem* Toby) will stop the wedding from happening.
2) Michael will ditch Jan for Holly....I really hope. Holly is just such a better match for him! Although now that there is a child involved, I'm really not 100% with this prediction. 
3) Andy and Angela will not get married. A monkey could predict that. A monkey who just happens to watch The Office.
4) Angela will have a baby with Dwight.
5) Kevin will find love. I have lots of hope for him :)
6) Toby will unfortunetley not go to Costa Rica, but reveal his love for Pam. Engagement perhaps? I really really  hope not.
7) Merideth will stop drinking. No.
8) Oscar will start liking women.
9) Stanley will get up on his desk and dance at some point during the season.
10) Ryan will shave his beard (AKA "The real crime")
11) Kelly and Darrel will get engaged. Kelly will propose.

And I think that's about it. Did I forget any charecters? Oh Roy! But no one cares about him anymore.

I am highly anticipating this new season!! It's going to be a great one! I know it!

Mrs. Shrute <3

No comments: