Monday, September 29, 2008

I guess since no one else will start it...

Why hasn't anyone else posted their reaction to the first awesome episode yet????
This is especially pitiful b/c I was the last one to watch it!

Anyway, it was phenomenal, amazing, superb, hilarious, awesome, and just generally great!!!

Best Moments (in order of occurence, not importance)

1.) Michael kicking Pam off the scale so everyone knows her weight and Kevin calculates that she weights "like 200lbs" and Pam says no and then Holly says to Kevin, "Math is hard"

2.) When Dwight faxed the thing to Pam and made her print it or whatever, even though she was leaving in 10 minutes - it's just so Dwight!

3.) Dwight putting fruit in the vending machine and spraying it with bug spray periodically to keep the bugs away!

4.) Stanley doing his own weight loss program (ie. using the stairs and lifted reams of paper with his feet under his desk)

5.) Kelly's freaky diet - and her fainting :)

6.) Jim's comments about the new secretary "So I guess I'll get to know her over the next few years and then declare my love for her."

7.) When Holly finally finds out the Kevin is NOT retarded...that was by far one of the top 3 moments of the episode

8.) When Dwight told Phyllis they were going on a sales call but he really drove to the bad part of town and pushed her out of the car "forcing her to exercise"

9.) When Ryan, that jackass, falsely apologized to everyone and kept a list of "everyone who wrongs him" (also, I liked the line "I'm sorry Kelly, I was in my twenties, I don't think I fully processed 9/11..." such bullshit)

10.) It was kinda cute when Andy told Angela he didn't care where they got married as long as they spent the rest of their lives together - but then he said "wee-ooh" at the end like an idiot and ruined it

11.) Michael's meeting about how "fat people are beautiful" - I particularly liked the posters of Jabba the Hut, the pig, and Elvis that were on the wall behind him. (and it actually was really sweet when he made Kelly stand up on her chair and have people tell her she was pretty - except when he ruined it by hugging her boobs...*sigh* oh, Michael)

12.) Andy: "I never lose competitions. I win or I quit them because they are unfair."

13.) JIM'S PROPOSAL TO PAM IN THE RAIN AT THE REST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so perfect, and sweet, and cute, and simple, and perfect...did I say perfect already??

14.) When Jim came back for the weigh-in and he was soaking wet and smiling.....
Michael: "Today was a good day."
Jim: (nods ferverently while beaming)

Oh, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad they finally got engaged! I wonder what will happen next - stupid VP debate - I want to see the next episode! Grrrr!

So, let me see whose predictions were right so far...I'll post again in a sec!

~iheartbigtuna~

No comments: